Work at Bodies!
We are always on the lookout for great people to add to our fun team. We’re currently accepting applications for:
- Personal Trainers and Group Instructors
- Massage Therapists
- Physical Therapists
What We’re Looking for in a Team Member:
Are you a quality professional that wants to find a great work environment and quality people to work with in Kansas City? We house some of the best personal trainers, massage therapists and chiropractors in Kansas City because we treat our team like family.
We don’t look for people to just fill positions, we build positions around the right professionals. We have high expectations and great opportunities for our team. Our business model allows you to focus on providing the best possible service to clients because we take care of everything else. We’ve structured our business so that our team members can maximize their schedules and income while our office staff handles the marketing, selling, studio maintenance and cleaning – among other tasks.
Most positions are offered as full-time staff; we are open to arranging other roles on a contractual basis – please contact us for details. If you’re interested in knowing more about working for our team, please contact Brad. If you’re a chiropractor or physical therapist, please contact Nicole.
For Personal Trainers:
If you are looking for easy work, a way to make money on the side, or you think personal training would be a really cool job, then this is NOT the place for you!
To each of our team members, working at Bodies is more than a job. It’s a lifestyle. We want career-minded professionals that think the same way! We support our trainers with business coaching, continuing education and fitness resources to make you the best you can be. We have a large privately-owned studio with quality, commercial equipment that clients and trainers enjoy. We compensate our trainers well over the average compensation plan found at other gyms. We also do group training that allows you to maximize the number of sessions you can service. To learn more about the opportunity give Brad a call today to discuss your career with Bodies!
Qualities needed to work in the Health & Fitness Industry:
Here are just a few of the of the many qualities you need to work on any team in the industry:
- Do you live a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you have a great work ethic?
- Do you have a flexible schedule?
- Are you comfortable talking to people?
- Are you ready to invest in people everyday?
- Can you listen to (and care for) people and their problems day in and day out?
- Can you stay positive and always find ways of encouraging in the face of adversity?
Qualities needed to work at Bodies Health & Fitness:
- Passion – you must love what you do.
- Be a leader – you’ve got to be able to make decisions.
- Team player – we’ve got a great culture and you must fit.
- Self-motivated and driven – you must be responsible and organized to thrive here.
- Have experience and expertise – candidates must be able to add value to our team, a specialty we can use to market you.
- And many, many more!
Clients will look to you for all kinds of support and encouragement. You are not getting paid to show up to work out or work on someone. You will become a counselor, a friend, an authority, a motivator and more while maintaining a professional relationship. We expect more because our clients expect more! Be sure to check out and see what makes us different.